1. What is the percentage of the pharmacy business for the following
2. What percent of the pharmacy prescription business is controlled substances?
3. What percent of prescriptions for controlled substances come from pain management clinics?
4. How many total prescriptions are filled monthly?
5. Has the owner or pharmacy ever had a DEA registration suspended or revoked?
6. Does the pharmacy solicit buyers or orders of controlled substance via the internet or offer to facilitate the acquisition of a prescription for a controlled substance from a practitioner with whom the buyer has no pre-existing relationship via an online questionnaire without a medical examination or bona-fide doctor-patient relationship?
7. Does your pharmacy or clinic have a website?
8. Is your clinic or pharmacy affiliated with another clinic, pharmacy or healthcare provider?
9. Are one or more practitioners writing a disproportionate share of the prescriptions for controlled substances being filled by the pharmacy?
10. Does the pharmacy offer to sell controlled substances with a prescription?
11. Any exceptions / circumstances where the pharmacy does not follow procedures to verify prescriptions and validate bona-fide doctor-patient relationship?
12. Any exceptions / circumstances where the policies and procedures set by the pharmacy / clinic to prevent the diversion of any medication by staff employees / patients / other are not used?
13. Does the pharmacy / clinic fill prescriptions for patients who are not domiciled in the state they are in?
14. Has any corporate officer / owner / pharmacist of the pharmacy ever been charged, convicted, plead no contest or had adjudication withheld on any charge involving possession, use or distribution of controlled substances under the Federal Controlled Substances Act or any state laws pertaining to controlled substances?
15. List the names of authorized signers of DEA form 222 or holders of CSOS certificates (C.F.R 1205.05)
How did you hear about us ?
, herein referred to as “Pharmacy”.
By signing this agreement, you acknowledge that you read and understand the provisions described in this agreement
Pharmacy Owner/Pharmacist In Charge:
Copyright © 2018 Visrex LLC. All rights reserved.
Let us showcase your business through our e-newsletter! Reach thousands of pharmacies and pharmacists in our newsletter sent every week. Ads that actually reach your target audience. Please contact us to advertise or for additional information.
Monday - Friday
9 am - 5:30 pm EST
Saturday & Sunday Closed